amoying: vevovevo: what if nipples are portals to different dimensions like a booby trap
The awkward moment when you have a thousand tabs...
laugh-addict: WHERE IS IT OH GOD WHICH ONE IS POSSESSED CONGRATULIONS, YOU WON
I just heard a girl outside yell..... →
the-absolute-funniest-posts: luginub: I just heard a girl outside yell “PARKOUR” really loudly immediately followed by a dull thud on the ground and a softer “ugh” and I’m laughing really hard This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.
When your friends break something of yours.
laugh-addict: Outside: Inside:
simplydalektable: lysnk2: heartthrobbstark: i read this interesting fact the other day that pirates wore eye patches because they frequently transitioned from bright sunlight to darkness below deck and when they went below deck the covered eye would already be adjusted to darkness so they could immediately see really well and not have to wait for their eyes to adjust THIS IS LEGIT THEY...
snapchatting: ugh why did you have to do that cute thing now i have to kiss you
I wish I went to detention for 9 hours....... →
the-absolute-funniest-posts: I wish I went to detention for 9 hours and came out with 3 new best friends and a boyfriend why am I not in an 80’s movie This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.
a-naya: Anonymously message me (3) things you want to know about me.
the-absolute-funniest-posts: guceubcuesu: This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.
deodrant: do you ever make like this really dumb face at your friend across the room and then turn ur head and see someone staring right at u
i dont get how people don’t like music like when i ask people what music they listen to and they’re like “i dont really like music” i get really confused because my entire life has been more or less about music and it’s really weird to think other people don’t get it
bumfoozled: I HAVE LITERALLY BEEN SITTING HERE FOR THE PAST TWENTY MINUTES TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IF THIS WAS PURPOSEFUL OR NOT
mom: you realize normal people don't have such strong feelings about the oxford comma
me: THE OXFORD COMMA IS IMPORTANT
mom: you realize this makes you a nerd
me: i had a party with the strippers, george bush and barack obama
me: i had a party with the strippers, george bush, and barack obama
me: without the comma, you are implying that george bush and barack obama are strippers
mom: this isn't normal
jesuschristvevo: i may look like im listening to music but really i have my volume on zero and im listening to everyones conversations because im a true spy kid
flipphones: there are mean parents and then there are parents who switch off the wifi at night
allthefandomfeelings: chesnips: maahamburger: you can make anything sound sexual just by whispering it would you like a better deal on your car insurance oh baby lower my rates
kordova: suddenly overhearing people talking about a thing you like
if you were a vegetable you would be a cabBITCH
jaaaaaaaaaackfrost: all i want in life is to be hugged by a red panda i mean look at them their hugs look so heartfelt and nice this right here is the face of someone who’s receiving a wonderful hug man
23 DEEP ASS questions. Ask me one.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
19.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
20. Are you old fashioned?
21. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
22.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
23.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
mellarkish: theonlymatty: I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when grades were high and fucks worth giving. I dreamed no test would make me cry, I dreamed that curves would be forgiving. Then I was young and unprepared, and A’s were made and used and wasted. There were no extensions to be begged, no nights unslept, no effort wasted. But the finals come at last, with their laughter soft as...